When you partner with Delta, you won’t work with multiple recruiters, you’ll have one consultant who is focused on your needs and streamlines tons of opportunities from dozens of recruiters within DLT. Your consultant will be available 24 hours to get results and make your life easier.
More Than Service
Delta Locum Tenens is the only healthcare-staffing firm in the nation to receive Diamond recognition for creating a positively unique experience for both the quality physicians they represent and the facilities they work in. Diamond Award winners are those recognized as winning Inavero's Best of Staffing™ for customer service for five consecutive years.
We believe that service is making a quality connection; and how we go about that service constantly evolves. We seek and utilize direct feedback from customers on ways to better improve the experience. This doesn’t happen by chance; this kind of service and experience is the result of calculated and measured efforts from our dedicated team, gathered through the Customer Experience Index (CxP).
The CxP is a tool we use to gage our company’s Net Promoter Score (NPS). The two-question survey goes out to every customer in which we engage and input from the survey is evaluated four times per year.
The Delta Companies understands that customer service in recruiting or staffing is “what we do” and experience is “how it’s done.” Understanding the impact each of our employee’s has on a customer’s life is pivotal to the purpose of The Delta Customer Experience. Only through this understanding and accepting of responsibility do we go beyond customer satisfaction to earn customer loyalty. Providing an experience that goes above expectation is what compels customers to work with us. Delta Locum Tenens maintains a NPS score that doubles the industry average — but to us, this is the only acceptable standard of service.
Experience the And
How do we create the best customer experience in the industry? People — people who are driven and who care.
- Some firms have driven people. Some firms have people that care. We have both. Each day, our members balance passion and grace, or better defined, performance and humanity. We strongly believe in creating a competitive, effective environment that people enjoy being a part of.
- We make success look good. And fun. From monthly internal awards such as the GameBall, Round Sam, I Got This! Glove, and Wingman award, to handing out quarterly guitars and gold jackets, we motivate our team with tangible goals and unique bragging rights. People who take their work seriously, but not themselves that seriously.
- Our culture can’t be beat. With specified teams for permanent placement, locum tenens placement, and allied placement, our members have the time and resources for specified training in their field. Our culture creates a bridge between each field, which allows us to work together to handle all staffing needs of our customers.
- Hours of training per year? We don’t use scripts at Delta Locum Tenens. It is in genuine communication and caring for others that the most successful experiences have been born.
- Philanthropy is a fundamental staple of The Delta Companies’ culture and each of our members plays a vital role in supporting this value. This giving spirit translates not only in donations and support of wonderful organizations, but also in the work that we do and access we provide to patients in need.
- Our members support a unified commitment to do well for others. From Days of Caring (paid time off dedicated to philanthropy or volunteer work) to organizing team lunches, bible studies, and fundraisers the spirit of fellowship at Delta Locum Tenens strengthens bonds between internal members. This comradery and teamwork ultimately helps provide better communication and service to customers.
Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW)
That is who we are. From initiating a search to profiling your facility to locate the most compatible candidate, our goal is to make your experience simple, quick and easy.
When you work with Delta Locum Tenens, you’ll have one personal consultant who will work directly with you to handle all of your healthcare staffing needs. Our procurement team makes contact with talented and available providers everyday from all parts of the country and in all settings. Our proficient recruiters give clients access to a high caliber of candidate through proactive and effective screening. While clients continue to benefit from the business’s national advertising, national presence, and dedicated one-point of contact account manager approach, our specialized recruiting efforts have cut submission and position fulfillment turn time in half.
Plus, we are always open.
Quality & Trust
Delta Locum Tenens offers AM Best rated A++ malpractice coverage. This Standard & Poors Rated AAA coverage is part of the Berkshire –Hathaway Group, whose experience of over a century of writing physician’s professional liability insurance is the largest writer of physicians in the United States.
We have your back, always, which is why we provide top liability coverage to our physicians.
The number one reason we continue to grow is the trust we have in the market place. Numerous executives sit on multiple boards within the industry and help to create standards around fairness, honesty and excellence.